6. Peer Review
The Journal of Chinese Architecture and Urbanism (JCAU) is an international peer-reviewed academic journal which publishes original research articles, review articles, reports, viewpoints, book notes, and book reviews. The Journal presents new and original results of research, and provides a platform for discussion and debate relating to architectural heritage preservation, resilience and cultural sustainability of modern vernacular architecture in the Chinese context, as well as the cultural influence of Chinese architecture worldwide, past and present.
Topics covered but not limited to:
- History of Chinese architecture, city planning, and urban regeneration
- Philosophy of Chinese architecture, city planning, and rural revitalization
- Classical and modern vernacular Chinese architecture in urban planning and design
- Classical and modern Chinese gardens/landscape architecture in urban planning and design
- Modern technologies and innovative materials applied to classical and modern vernacular Chinese architecture
- Contemporary real estate development in modern vernacular Chinese architecture
- Social dimension of modern vernacular Chinese architecture in urban planning and design
- Cultural dimension of modern vernacular Chinese architecture in urban planning and design
- Political dimension of modern vernacular Chinese architecture in urban planning and design
- Environmental dimension of modern vernacular Chinese architecture in urban planning and design
Gold open access. All articles published by JCAU are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately from the date of publication. For further information, please refer to Open Access.
Articles in JCAU are published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
Copyright is retained by authors. Authors are required to sign a License to Publish (which can be downloaded from the journal's Author Instructions), granting JCAU, which identifies itself as the original publisher, exclusive rights to publish their articles, and granting any third party the right to use the articles freely as long as the integrity is maintained and the original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
For more information about the editorial team, please refer to Editorial Board.
All manuscripts submitted to JCAU should adhere to AccScience Publishing's Editorial Policies.
The journal adheres to rigorous peer review and undergoes double-blind peer review. For more details, please refer to Editorial Process.
The Editors of this journal enforce a rigorous peer-review process together with strict ethical policies and standards to guarantee to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, image manipulation, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. The Editors of JCAU take such publishing ethics issues very seriously and are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use CrossCheck (powered by iThenticate) to check submissions against previous publications.
ISSN 2717-5626 (Online)
All articles published in JCAU are included in: Crossref, Google Scholar, Scilit, CNKI, Scopus, Singapore Book Publishers Association, J-Gate, and Harvard University Library.
Please visit the page of Editorial Office for details about different queries.